Michael K. Pence, Attorney at Law
- WKU (2001) B.A. —-Economics
- WKU (2001) B.S.—-Computer Info Systems
- NSL (2006) J.D.—Juris Doctorate
- Licensed to practice law in all Tennessee State Courts since 2008.
- Licensed to practice law in Federal Court since 2009.
- NBA—Nashville Bar Association
- TBA—Tennessee Bar Association
- ABA—American Bar Association
- TAJ—Tennessee Association for Justice
- Joined the Circle of Advocates for TAJ in 2012
- AAJ—American Association for Justice
Worked as a law Clerk for 3 years before becoming an Attorney, handling exclusively Personal Injury Workers Compensation and Criminal Litigation. I have settled lawsuits for injuries from $25,000 to $500,000 and successfully overturned two decisions at the court of Appeals.